How long will it take to make my suit?
Suits usually take 3-14 business days which depends on the complexity of stoning for the suit. It may vary depending on our schedule – you will be informed of how long the suit will take as soon all the parameters of the suit have been decided.
Are Rush Orders available??
Please email us directly or contact us in the contact section to inquire about rush orders; time frame and shipping loation have to be assessed to make sure you will indeed receive your suit by the date specified. Additional fees are applied to rush orders.
How do you ship?
USPS priority mail, from San Diego, CA, which takes 1-3 days depending on your location. Cost of shipping is $5.80. Rush orders are shipped Express overnight shipping and cost is $20.
How far out from my competition date should I order my suit?
I suggest ordering your suit 5-8 weeks out from your competition. Suit construction will take no longer than 14 days. This still allows you time to alter/exchange the suit if need be (see below for exchange/alteration info), and practice posing in your new suit.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS. EXCHANGES ONLY. We know how vital it is that your suit fits properly and many people have hesitations from ordering online because of the fear their suit might not fit well and they’re stuck with an ill-fitting suit. We do not accept returns and do not refund purchases; however, we are more than happy to exchange your suit in the event it doesn’t meet your standards – or we can alter the suit you received. Please see below.
Do you alter suits?
Alteration costs are included in your suit purchase, however, postage costs are to be paid by the client – sending it back to me for alterations is usually more cost efficient than taking it to a local tailor, but it may take a week or 2 to receive, which is why I recommend ordering 4-6 weeks in advance. I make all the suits with extra straps on the sides of the bottoms so in the event it needs to be let out, there is plenty of material to do so.
Are you looking to sponsor any competitiors?
We do sponsor competitiors, however, currently we are not seeking any further athletes to sponsor.
What are the NPc Bikini Competitior Rules?
According to NPC News Online:
- Each competitor must be a member of the NPC.
- Competitors will compete in a two-piece suit. The bottom of the suit must be v-shaped. No thongs are permitted. Competitors can compete in an off the rack suit. All swimsuits must be in good taste. Athletes will be warned about improper suits and are advised to bring two (2) suits to check in. The fronts of the suits are too low and must be constructed higher. Athletes will be scored down if the suit is not up to standard
- Competitors must wear high heels.
- Competitors may wear jewelry.
- National level contests do not permit competitors to crossover into Bodybuilding, Fitness or Figure at the same event. All other competitions are permitted to have crossovers at the discretion of the promoter with appropriate approval.